Thursday, February 3

title

stolen from www.theonion.com (and also, malinksy's blog)

Pisces: (Feb. 19—March 20)
You'll be in rough shape after taking a long-distance airplane journey just barely over water.

this doesn't bode well for my trip to australia....

thanks for all the luck. the dinner was fine. luckily, my best allies charlie and margaret were there. if it weren't for them...um, things would be worse. heh. i don't know what it would be like to be an only child. once my dad said that my siblings were gifts to me, from my parents. i think of them like that all the time. which is relatively uncool, i suppose--i mean, they are their own persons (people? what the fuck) and not only gifts to me. everything is not about me. but philosophically, maybe everything IS about me. relativism. i perceive everything, therefore it exists. blah blah blah. i'm hungover and spinning a web of nonsense.

i got quoted in current magazine! check out this month's issue. it's not online though. but their website is super out of date.

should i walk to rehearsal? god, i'm tired. maybe i'll drive. meh.

i am in a normal, quiet, nothing-special mood today.

4 Comments:

Blogger Malinsk said...

What was the quote?

7:10 PM  
Blogger carolcatherine said...

because you quoted the onion too. yours was funnier. and funner.

11:10 PM  
Blogger Malinsk said...

Sorry, uhhm, didn't you say you got quoted in a mag? Or am I "on crack?"

7:01 PM  
Blogger carolcatherine said...

oh right. THAT quote. i just assumed you were asking about you.

"the show is not a movement or even a goal in and of itself, but a first small step in the right direction."

or something like that. i was talking about the vagina monologues.

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home