Thursday, February 10

slow me down

i got sick of the polka dots.

today i am jacob wrestling with the angel, in which the angel is a dark scary stress monster with long black horns and slimy skin, and jacob is a long haired muscle maiden, and fuckin' throws that bitch down. in short, i am on top of my shit. i got a lot done today. i've even been doing some thinking about the future. soon i will have a lot of time to myself. i decided that i need to get on a non-student schedule. i still think of things in terms of semesters, "spring" "break", and summer "vacation". i'm not going anywhere for break. i am working every day. which is awesome because i'll make some bank and sort of sad because a )i have nothing better to do and b) once everyone comes back form break i'll go back to working 2-3 days a week per job. a more consistent day job needs must be found for me. as soon as the vag mons is over, the search will begin.

the following thoughts are completely unrelated to each other and the above paragraph, and, for that matter, the title of this entry:

i wonder if i'll be able to make it through another winter in ann arbor.

david bowie is my new project. does anyone, like, know anything about him? what albums should i get? i already have "hunky dory."

i was going to go see a movie tonight by myself. i decided not to because i said i'd (and wanted to) hang out with max. but now i have to wait for him to get off of rehearsal and i'm still in the "watch a movie by myself" kind of mood. *sigh* i am never satisfied.

i've got the "iPod's out of battery power, my stomach feels vaguely empty, kind of have to pee, bored and restless, aching for passionate, spiritual, and intellectual transcendance" blues.

1 Comments:

Blogger Malinsk said...

Call me then!

JK, I don't know if I can handle that kind of responsibility.

3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home